T H E M A K E U P A R T I S T
Hi! I’m Anne-Marie Mitchell, an award-winning, on-location Professional Makeup Artist serving Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas (*moving back to Jacksonville, FL Jan. 2018!). With over 5 + years of experience, I enhance your natural beauty to exceed your every expectation. I specialize in both airbrush and traditional makeup application and am at the forefront of the latest trends in cosmetics. My kit includes waterproof, high-end products that look stunning both in person and in high-definition photographs. I make every woman look and feel her absolute best while providing a relaxing and memorable experience.
– A C C O M P L I S H M E N T S I N C L U D E –
– 2017 WeddingWire Couples Choice Awards Winner
– Winner of the 2015 TEMPTU Airbrush #DaynNight Campaign for best “Day Makeup Look”
– 5-Star Rated on WeddingWire, The Knot & Thumbtack
– Trained with Celebrity and Emmy Award-Winning Makeup Artists including Kevin James Bennett, Orlando Santiago and Patrick Starrr
– Received business training with Megan Garmers, owner of MG Hair and Makeup and a Knot Ambassador (top 3% of wedding industry)
– Attends exclusive beauty events like The Makeup Show Orlando + IMATS New York
– M Y S T O R Y –
I began training as a Makeup Artist while studying for my bachelor’s degree in Advertising, French and Fashion Media at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. I demonstrated a love for the arts at a young age–painting, writing and sharpening my creativity at every opportunity. Cultivating my deep-seated love for makeup became a passion and lifelong aspiration. I honed my craft by serving as my university’s online magazine Beauty Editor, assisting seasoned artists and applying makeup for local fashion shows, formals and special events. Since then, my work has been featured in several publications like Charlotte Brides, Luxe Mountain Weddings Magazine and Borrowed & BIue. I have trained with some of the most celebrated makeup artists of today and regularly attend beauty expos/conventions for new ideas, products and education. Unique talent, enthusiasm and an eye for exquisite detail truly sets my services apart.
Over the last few years, I have been privileged to work for prestigious weddings, advertisements and other important events in the lives of my clients. I take enormous pleasure and satisfaction making you happy and feeling poised and self-assured. This is reflected by my many favorable reviews and the lovely positive feedback clients send me! 🙂
With an enticing and recognizable aesthetic, Anne-Marie’s styling and creativity has created breathtaking makeup looks for countless women. Take a look at her portfolio here.
– S E R V I C E S –
– Bridal Makeup including Wedding Day, Engagement Photoshoots, Bridal Portraits, Boudoir and Bachelorette Parties
– Special Event Makeup including Proms, Formals, Photoshoots, Pageants
– Makeup for Commercial Advertising, Print and Film
– Custom 1-on-1 Makeup Lessons
– F E A T U R E D I N –
T H E B L O G
This blog has been taken on a journey these past few years. Originally founded as The Beauty Book in 2011, Anne-Marie started this blog as an online beauty diary to document and explore her passion for makeup. She had no clue what a blog really was–or its purpose–and couldn’t believe when people (other than her mom) started paying attention. With a growing passion for writing and blogging, Anne-Marie Mitchell Blog has transformed into a one-stop beauty and lifestyle destination offering practical makeup advice from the perspective of a Professional Makeup Artist. Here you will find advice and pro-tricks, reviews and opinions–as well as inspiration and ideas for women of all ages. My Professional Makeup services are also available for those who live in Charlotte, NC and surrounding areas.
For serious inquiries concerning makeup services and/or blog sponsorships, contact firstname.lastname@example.org